‘Handicraft Bazar India’ is India's largest and fastest-growing marketplace, offering value to customer for every purchase they make. We provide a pleasant shopping experience to our customers by offering them a wide variety to choose from, low cost, fast delivery, easy returns and user friendly approach towards the customer.
‘Handicraft Bazar India’only deals in 100% authentic products, we at our end ensure what a customer gets is passed through our quality check so as to give our customers 100% satisfaction on all aspects of product purchase, be it authenticity, quality, manufacturer warranty, or the price.
We deal in almost every ethnic wear category in India from Lucknow Chikenkari to Mysore silk, you can think of, Our Moto is to transform lives of rural artisans and provide you every ethnic wear available across India at one single platform ‘Handicraft Bazar India’.
Our sellers on board are Ethnic Artisans from all over the India, renowned Retailers, Manufacturers, Brand Owners who serve their customer in physical stores, and we gave them a platform to have a large customer base.
You may be a seller or a buyer or both, our promise is to satisfy you with our platform which provides quality online experience.
- To provide direct market access facility to genuine handloom weavers and handicraft artisans.
- To provide updated information about handloom and handicraft producers and their products to retail customers, e-commerce players, wholesalers and exporters.
- Weavers and artisans registered with the Development Commissioner for Handlooms, Development Commissioner for Handiscrafts or other participating Government of India Ministries and their agencies shall have access to the portal on site basis of their registered mobile number in respective data base. For example: Weavers registered in Handloom Census data base or Artisans registered in 'Pehchan' database.
- Once registered on the portal, weaver/artisan can any time add, update or modify details of their products, proces, photographs etc.
- Buyer can see the product offering statewise, product category wise or by simply through search on the product name.
- Buyer can view the products available and can also send a query to the concerned weaver/artisan.
- Registered weaver/artisan will be able to view the queries and send reply e-mail to buyer.
Handloom Major Categories:
- Dress Material
- Home furnishing
- Bed sheet
Handicraft Major Categories:
- Metal Craft
- Glass & Ceramics
- Dolls & Toys Other Craft
- Wood Craft
- Natural Fiber Craft
- Hand block printing
- Leather Craft
- Stone Craft
- Painting Embroidery Craft
- Musical Instrument